czwartek, 26 listopada 2015

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING

I think everyone knows The Lord of The Rings trilogy- this is my favourite movie. It’s based on the story by J.R.R. 
Tolkien and the film is made by Peter Jackson.
I’ve watched this many times and I think that my favourite part is The Fellowship of The Ring.
The story is about the war in land called Middle-Earth. It brings us to the world full of fantasy, strange creatures, fight, great friendship and brotherhood.
My favourites characters are Treebeard and Mery and when it comes to the actors -Ian McKellen was the best.
The Lord of The Rings characters are very brave and we can learn a lot from them. They protect each other and are able to risk their life for the good of the kingdom.  Even if the world is full of darkness they can find strength and light.
In my opinion it’s hard not to cry during this film, especially on the last part. Sometimes I wish I was born in world of The Lord of The Rings.

2 komentarze:

  1. You seem to be a forthcoming great writer! Your article is very moving and thrilling! Can I have more, please? (I beg u)
    Sincerely, XYZ

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I would be your faithful reader...

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.

About Us!

We are just normal guys from bilingual class :)

Popular Posts

Twój tekst

Twój tekst

JJCrisHaret- sitek156@gmail.com

Moja lista blogów

Popularne posty

footer social

Obserwatorzy